1. Fix in your mind the exact number of prospects, new clients, closed sales, new agents and income. It is not sufficient to simply say, “I want plenty of new clients.” Be definite as to the amount!
- Add 15 new clients
- Close 6 real estate sides
- Add 3 new agents to my team
2. Establish a date when you intent to reach these goals. Commit to your deadlines!
I will reach my goals by June 30, 2012
3. Determine exactly what you intend to give in return to achieve your goals. There is no such reality as “something for nothing.”
- Attend networking events every week
- Connect with 100 real estate agents on social networks to network
- Send 250 prospecting flyers
4. Create a definite plan for carrying out your actions and put this plan into action – NOW! Whether you are ready or not, get started. Don’t sit back and wait until everything is in place before you start executing.
“A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan next week.” – General George S. Patton
5. Write out a clear, concise statement of the specific goals and objectives that you intend to achieve.
I will add 6 new top producing agents to my real estate team by the end of this quarter. Accomplishing this will provide a 5-digit residual income every quarter – not including my personal production.
6. Read your written statement aloud two times every day. As you read it, see, feel and believe that you are already in possession of your goals and objectives. This helps you imagine how good it is going to feel when you achieve these goals. This gives you that burning desire!
Stick to the plan and let me know how well you do!